Photobooth has been considered a must have in weddings so far. It was a wedding trend few years ago, but now it seems that a wedding without a photobooth is not a real one! One of the first thing couples ask for lately s how to make their own photobooth without using a company specialized in this kind of service for events. We believe that is actually quite easy to have a nice “homemade” photobooth. Here we want to share a couple of ideas and tips for your customized and DIY wedding photobooth.
- Bring a photoalbum, choose a nice cover color, possibly in line with your wedding decorations and put it on a table in the reception area. Here a sample of album you can use to place the photobooth pics. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D47DDTW/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_VKU3BbDV8R0KZ
- Bring double-face tape, it is easy and fast to stick pics on the album this way. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W8UYZW/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_tLU3Bb21X52FA
- Do not forget markers! You can use these markers to note down the names of your guests under the pics or if they want to leave you a special message for your special day. The colors are very nice! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LGP2ES8/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_OLU3BbVW81VQK
- Bring the right amount of films. Here you can find it! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E3QM34W/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_aMU3BbTW65H5Y
- Instax mini 9 Parent is a great tool for your photobooth. It makes pic of the size 62×46 millimeters. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WW64YM6/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_ryXoDb6RWBF1R
- This is a great props option for your funny photobooth. Of course you can find different props options based on your wedding themes and your preferences. For instance you can find props in line with your wedding color palette or your wedding style. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LVTXV77/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_NAXoDbYEDRHCA
- This s a backdrop sample, its size is 59.10 x 4.9 ft, do not forget to bring clips.
- If you want to hang up your guests photos, this is a nice option. A photo display with a peel and stick design which makes your installation super fast. The size of this display is 30×30 inches, but you can certainly find a smaller or a bigger one, depending on the space you have
- You can use these stickers on the pics or on the photoalbum. Perhaps just put it on the photobooth table and let your guests use it and match it to the pics.
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079T6JQYH/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_POXoDbRBGDJT7 (here more wedding theme stickers)
- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GXF5GW8/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_api_i_rPXoDbTTPNQW3 (more stickers samples)